The University of Oregon recently unveiled its new, 145,000 square-foot Football Performance Center. University officials declined to disclose the center’s cost, though an early estimate placed it at $68 million - now believed to be well below the actual cost.
Photo #1: The locker room has a barber station with utensils from Milan.
Photo #2: The shower room is made of marble
Photo #3: The chairs in the theater are leather, upholstered in the same material used in Ferraris.
Read the full eye-popping article at the NYT
- chastonhoutx reblogged this from insanecorgi
- better-backup likes this
- successfuldreamer reblogged this from insanecorgi
- bruhyouknowyoudaillest likes this
- jmejia13 likes this
- beautifulidiotss reblogged this from justanerdywhiteboy
- justanerdywhiteboy reblogged this from insanecorgi
- brownkid4life reblogged this from insanecorgi
- brownkid4life likes this
- doseofa94er likes this
- insanecorgi posted this